Hi,

we're starting work on an application that we're going to use Zope 3.4
for and that I'd like to base on the eggs. That should give me the
chance to clean up some of the egg dependencies.

First thing that I found: ZODB 3.4 eggs just require ZODB3, but don't
state a version. This should currently be "ZODB3>3.7" and would move to
"ZODB3>=3.8" in the future, right?

I'd start adding those more specific version dependencies to zope.app
and the other eggs.

Christian