On 4/5/07, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since we almost eggified all packages under zope.app namespace,
should we keep the all-in-one zope.app egg ?

I've been making it a point to not depend on the zope.app egg;
depending on it brings in things I don't want, and that's what we're
trying to get away from in the first place.

I don't know that unpublishing the already-published versions is
needed; they can sit unused forever, and that won't break anything for
the people who choose to depend on it.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca