On Thursday 05 April 2007 09:08, Christian Theune wrote:
> we're starting work on an application that we're going to use Zope 3.4
> for and that I'd like to base on the eggs. That should give me the
> chance to clean up some of the egg dependencies.

Yeah, I wanted to look into some dependencies too, since I noticed that
zope.pagetemplate will pull in pretty much all of Zope.

I think what we need is a tool that draws us a dependency graph. Is there
something out there already, at least for creating the dependency graph text
version? Since all dependencies are specified as an argument to the setup
function, I would not immediately know how to extract that information,
except than monkey patching into it.

Stephan Richter