On 05.04.2007, at 17:34, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Thursday 05 April 2007 11:08, Bernd Dorn wrote:
i use this tiny script

Right, I know about the importchecker. But it does nto generate the dependency tree for me and is agnostic to optional dependencies, which are supported by setuptools. I really want to hook into the dependencies of the setup script.

hm, i think i don't get you ...

i use the importchecker to know what i have to put into setup.py

the script reports test dependencys seperatly, i have modified it a bit

it was very useful for doing the zope.app... packages

Stephan Richter