Hey Christian. I intend to check in some code that fixes zope.app.keyreference conflict error issues I wrote about last week. This will take advantage of some code that I checked in to the ZODB, that I don't intend to be part of ZODB 3.8--so I don't intend my zope.app.keyreference changes to be part of Zope 3.4.

The zope.app.keyreference package has not yet branched. In your capacity as release manager, would you mind if I did that, so I could make a 3.5 dev checkin/egg? Also, I'm a bit confused on our preference now: would this be 3.5.0-dev or 3.5.0a1-dev, or what?