Jim Fulton wrote:
Yes, I noticed that too. I think the current situtation is way too confusing. We should decide which the authoritative source for the eggs is, the CheeseShop or http://download.zope.org/distribution. The advantage of the latter is that everybody with checkin rights can release a new egg, whereas on the CheeseShop it takes access rights.

Once we reach steady state, I'd like to see everything in the cheese shop. Unfortunately, I hate crapping poorly packaged eggs there. :(

It's too late for that now, sadly :( The actual crappy versions of the Zope 3.4 eggs are on the CheeseShop wereas the betas and finals are all download.zope.org.

I'm not sure what to do about that given the time availability of current volunteers.

I would happily upload properly released stuff to the CheeseShop if I had access.

Please either:
Point me at an existing source release, and I'll be happy to generate corresponding windows eggs. I made windows eggs for the latest version of zope.interface that's in pypi.

Great. So we have zope.interface and zope.proxy and there'll be no need for zope.thread. Which leaves us with:

I'll make Python 2.4 windows eggs today and put them there.

Awesome. Thanks!