Hi Martijn
> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: AW: relying on win32api in
> windows supportofzc.zope3recipes

> We're just talking about Zope here, and installing Zope into
> its own buildout (possibly sharing eggs with another). This
> means we don't care much about installing the documentation
> anyway, just having the libraries importable so that Zope can
> do its work on windows.

Yes, but that's exactly the problem with the buildout

The installation process right now with buildout is
not able to deal with anything which is not a egg and
it's horrible if it comes to 3rd party python library
weher no eggs are available. At least on windows.

I think we should support recipe for (exe, msi) installers
and other things like (zip) unzipper etc. Right now it's
a nightmare to use buildout if it comes to e.g. pysqlite.

Roger Ineichen