Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 26 September 2007 09:20, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Stephan Richter wrote:
I totally disagree. If we trust people with repository access, then we
have to trust them with release making. If you subscribe to the egg
process, you have to do frequent releases.
Why would eggs require more frequent releases?

Have you tried working with a pure egg-based project? It's unavoidable.
I have worked on large projects where you had modules and you could only use released versions. I don't see the problem.

Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   It is simple to make things.                  It is hard to make things simple.