Johan Carlsson wrote:
Hi again,

The ComponentLookupError have re appeared!

 > Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
 > Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

What happend was that I had a IntId utitlity in the root site (renamed to '') that answered the request when I added the Indexes in a sub site.

So the question is how do I rename the IntId utility programmatically
or why doesn't the following code ad a utility (maybe it's not
registered correctly to be use right after it's been added but needs
some events to trigger first???

So, with som testing I figured out that the name is set to ''
but it doesn't get accessible right away:

zapi.getAllUtilitiesRegisteredFor(IIntIds) returns an empty tuple.

Is there some kind of flush-call or commit-call that needs to be executed?

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24