In my Zope 3 application I need to expose an underlying directory tree via a portion of the URL space, to receive images via FTP and then to serve them via URL (along with some special upon-arrival processing I won't bore you with).

Basically is there any portion of Zope 3 that already has this capability, of providing IFolder but sending file I/O requests into the underlying filesystem?

The Resource directive exposes a single file, say a .CSS or favicon.png, but I'm not seeing that it can expose an entire directory tree.