On 1/20/06, Roman Susi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > - is there any "conception strategy" associated with Zope3 ?

What is a "conception strategegy"?

Well, you already have the Zope 3 book. There is also http://worldcookery.com/

> > - I've understood that a Zope2 application is absolutely incompatible
> > with Zope3, but is there any way and/or strategy to convert a Zope2
> > application and it's database to Zope3 ?

No, you currently have to rewrite the application. Zope 2 and Zope 3
are gaining compatbility through what is known as "Five" but that's
mostly interesting if you want to prepare to a move to Zope 3 in the
future.

> > - did anybody compare Zope2 and Zope3 performances for a given
> > application

That would vary wildly on the application, and also if you compare
with just Zope2, or an application that uses CMF.