Tom Dossis wrote:

Gary Poster wrote:

Use the ones in instead: they do the necessary mixing-in for friendliness, without a patch.

Looks like I missed it - thank you.
The purpose of the patch was to convert documentCount & workCount to methods for the advanced view.
I'll try it out.

Turns out I was using zc.catatlog.catalogindex.SetIndex and the patch was to convert the above attributes to methods. From memory they were showing up as repr's in the advanced catalog page. Maybe there was a way to achieve this via zcml?

Ah-ha! No, sounds like I just misimplemented. I'll fix that up soon (unless you'd like to check in the fix with some small easy tests?)