Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Reinhold Strobl wrote:
> > For instance, server A provides the views and server B provides business
> > functionality via utilities. As a side effect, this should help to increase
> > scalability, since I split functionality over multiple servers.
> >
> > But how to I get them to work together? Is XML-RPC the right/only solution?
> Have you looked at ZEO?
> I've used the pattern of a backend server pumping content into a zeo
> storage server to be served out through an app server for years on one
> major project and that sounds like it'd work for your requirements above.
> cheers,
> Chris

Thanks for your reply, but I have looked on ZEO - however: this technology only
allows a seperation of application from the concrete storage. But what I am
looking for is I want to seperate the application tier itself. For instance, I
have got two utility components serving different functionality. But I want to
distribute those components among two servers, but they should stay reachable
from each other...