On 8/24/06, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If "zc" were to become "zope community", I'd be *totally* for it (but I
don't speak for ZC here, so that may not be cool with others, like say
Jim).  We'd either keep using "zc" under the new meaning, or switch to
something else.

"z3c" clearly stands for the Zope Zoftware Zystems Consortium, so
should be freely used by the Z3C's members according to the usage
rules established by that august body.  The rest of us shouldn't be
wasting time worrying about it.

I'm sorry.  It's off my chest now, so if this (mercifully) peters out
soon, we'll all be better off.

Indeed.

 -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca