Perry Smith wrote:
On Oct 21, 2006, at 11:41 PM, Fred Drake wrote:
For Zope 3 are these the right places to look:
Yes, those are the right place.  I've added links to these documents
in the documentation section of the Zope 3 wiki.

Thanks. They are fairly old.

That's because those specs, and the software they describe, are stable.

Also, last night, I was reading about "Content Providers" and "Viewlets and Viewlet Managers" which are TAL statements not listed in Appendix C or the TAL 1.4 Spec.

Nor should they be. TAL is extensible, and those statements are extensions to TAL, not part of the standard.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer