David Johnson пишет:

On Jan 29, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Alexei Ustyuzhaninov wrote:

David Johnson пишет:
What do you mean by "Your authenticator is registered as a Plugin in a PAU in your current site"? I registered the authenticator as a utility and assigned the utility name to the authenticatorPlugins attribute of the PAU. Is it enough?
I'm not sure I follow you here. Normally when you create a custom authenticator you first go into Manage Site add a Pluggable Auth Utility (PAU). Then from within the PAU there are plugins. You can add your custom plugin here. Then you select a credentials plugin and your authenticator plugin. I'm not an expert by any means on PAU, but it seems this is the preferred approach.
The authenticators I've written implemented the following:
implements(AuthenticatorPlugin,IQueriableAuthenticator,IQuerySchemaSearch)

Aha, seems that I see where is my problem. I didn't manage site through ZMI. Is it possible to do this manipulation programmatically?

That I don't know. Probably.   Why you would want to is another question.

Well, I'm going to be able to deploy the package without using ZMI. That's why I'm seeking for a programmatic solution.