On 6/23/07, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, people at ZC prefer using generations. Others (including me), on the
other hand, have developed z3c.configurator and z3c.sampledata, which can
setup entire applications for you.

I can sort of see how to use generations, but z3c.configurator seems
to be the cleaner solution to me.  I'm a bit stuck, though - the only
way I can think of to trigger the configurator code for the root is to
call it from a IDatabaseOpenedWithRootEvent subscriber, and that seems
to have the same problem as Hermann's solution.  What's the trick?