On Dec 6, 2007, at 8:51 AM, Jean-François Roche wrote:

Hello,

 I am working with zope 2 and an happy user of buildout.

 But ... as soon as I am trying to use package such as z3c.sqlalchemy
or z3c.menu I get "polluted" by zope 3 depedencies which of course brake
my buildout environment.

 So question: Does someone know a way to tell to zc.buildout that he
shouldnt install the depedencies of an egg which is defined in the "egg
=" of the buildout section inside the buildout.cfg ?

There is no way to do that. Doing so doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation