On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Mar 3, 2008, at 4:00 AM, Jodok Batlogg wrote:
>
> > paster opens a lot of threads.
>
>  That's odd.  That must depend on the server used.  The zope.server
>  server factory uses 4 by default.  The cherrypy server uses 10.
>

>  > you should limit them...
>  > specify sth. like:
>  >
>  > [server:main]
>  > threadpool_workers = 4
>  > threadpool_spawn_if_under = 0
>  > threadpool_max_requests = 0
>

>  This appears to be incomplete.  You would need a use option to specify
>  which server to use and I'm wondering what server these options are
>  for and which zopeproject uses by default.
>

>  Jim
>
>  --
>  Jim Fulton
>  Zope Corporation

I used zopeproject-0.4.1 to create the project directory. The
deploy.ini created by default seems to use Paste#http since it looks
like:

[app:main]
use = egg:homemaster

[server:main]
use = egg:Paste#http
host = 127.0.0.1
port = 9673

So you mean I can also use the zope.server? Are there any preferred
way to set up a production environment now?

For the moment I switched back to the package versions used in my
development environment, which is older, but doesn't give the above
headache. However, I am interested in finding out what's wrong with my
recent version of zopeprject under Python2.5.

--
Hong Yuan

大管家网上建材超市
装修装潢建材一站式购物