On Mar 4, 2008, at 1:52 AM, Yuan HOng wrote:
So you mean I can also use the zope.server?

Yes, or the cherrypy server, which seems to be much faster.

Are there any preferred
way to set up a production environment now?

zope.server is fairly well proven. I'd like to see people try the cherrypy server and let us know how it goes. :)

For the moment I switched back to the package versions used in my
development environment, which is older, but doesn't give the above
headache. However, I am interested in finding out what's wrong with my

I think you got lots of answers on that. I suggest following up on the suggestions.

Anyway, it is created by default by the most
recent version of zopeprject under Python2.5.

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation