"The ZCA framework is developed as part of the Zope 3 project. As noted
earlier, it is a pure Python framework, so it can be used in any kind of
Python application." [1]

I was hoping to try using ZCA for a googleappengine experiment. Using
Ian Bickings post [2] I set up a environment to install zca packages.

zope.interface and zope.proxy both have .so files that aren't usable in
a gae project. (_zope_interface_coptimizations.so and

>From the quote above and other mentions on the web I gather that there
exist pure-python ZCA packages. Could someone point me to where to find

Best regards,

[1] http://www.muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html
[2] http://blog.ianbicking.org/2008/04/13/app-engine-and-pylons/