Two in one?
I'm stuck (again!).  Here's what I'm trying to do, so you mighty boffins can
stroke your beards while chuckling...
On one page I want to show the details o a project and the people working in
it.  This needs to be reachable via a simple friendly search.  So, I have a
SQL method that takes parameter "search" and looks for LIKEs against the common
text fields, then returns the project details.  One of those details is the
project ID, which I want to pass to the second search (in a differnet data-
base) as parameter for finding who works on the project.

I've tried just putting the second search in the <dtml-in> lop of the first
one, which I hoped would mean that the second search had access to the
projID var, but it doesn't seem to be passing to the second SQL method.

So, in time-honoured tradition: What am I doing wrong?

Cheers (and beers)

        Andy Gates