I did an experiment (after having problems connecting Zope to Postgres)
- I stopped ZServer and restared Zope in PCGI-only mode.

   I opened connection successfully!

   I stopped PCGI and restarted ZServer. I again got BadRequest (cannot
connect to server).

   Anyone have an idea why Zope+ZServer cannot connect, while Zope-PCGI

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]