I did an experiment (after having problems connecting Zope to Postgres)
- I stopped ZServer and restared Zope in PCGI-only mode.

   I opened connection successfully!

   I stopped PCGI and restarted ZServer. I again got BadRequest (cannot
connect to server).

   Anyone have an idea why Zope+ZServer cannot connect, while Zope-PCGI

   Deeper investigation did not reveal any difference - environments are
the same, I can connect from command line, I can even import DB.py (from
the Database Adapter) and connect through it from command line...

    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      [EMAIL PROTECTED]