To Hamish, the other Chris, and anyone else who's going to jump in on

To be quite blunt, this has now been _decided_ as I understand it. So
it's pointless to keep arguing and suggesting new and different names.
We now _have_ a president and it's name is 'Python Script' ;-)

Like it or hate it (I'm pretty neutral about it), it's here to stay, so
lets just get on with using them and making sure they work the way we
want them to.

Chris (who, for once, won't be following up on this thread...)