Gaaah!  I'm totally miffed/pissed/confused/sad about this.

I have Zope 2.2.4, and if I go to:  (an non-existant object)
I get the _error_html() function as called by

Now, if I go to:

I get a nice fully customized error page, which includes where I
*might* have ment to go....

What's going on!

According to

I should be able to get this to work, he has a <dtml-if
"error_type=='NotFound'">... example even!

*goes off in a corner, pulling out hair while quitely sobbing*

"This is the Steve Allen show. To those of you lunging for the channel selector, 'Good

The Doctor What: Un-Humble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                   KF6VNC