Tino Wildenhain wrote:

> facility for patches). This means including the error pages for
> 40x. I'm also a fan of localisated error messages as well as
> wap-alized ones ;)

Hmm... well, this seems like a good Fishbowl project for me.

Basically, that code shouldn't be tacked on the end, the error message
should be generated by the standard_error_message entirely and not at
all dependent on whether or not Zope is running in Debug mode. It's not
a big change (maybe 1hrs work?) but, like you, I can't remember where
the code lives.

Almost related, how about in the same project changing the hard coded
errors for security (and anything else like that) so that they use the
nearest standard_error_message up the tree?

Can't be more than a coupla person-days work... maybe DC has some
resource they could spare for this? I would give it a go, but Squishdot
seems quite buggy right now and I'd really like to fix it ;-)

> PS: Chris, will you be in amsterdam?

Sorry, can't make it :-S

cheers, good luck to all for the new year,

Chris