> Perhaps a typo?  "vaporizes" fits pretty well there.  My head
> has done that before while working with Zope. :-)

Have you ever tried Java? If you love a vaporized head, switch to Java
and be sure to pick Oracle's Internet Application Server to be your
trustworthy companion on a steep learning curve. Can't go wrong with
Oracle ;)

I see a market for each product; Zope for content heavy, Java based
stuff for transaction heavy stuff with legacy integration etc. As long
as I don't have to go Java, I'd rather have .NET ;)