Hmmm.. I use emacs/ange-ftp all the time with zope... many
versions.. with no trouble. Have you tried that? Since my
client is not 'X' (yet) I don't use xemacs...

-steve

    glw> I'd LOVE to be able to use efs with Zope.  Right now I end up
    glw> cutting and pasting code in and out of browser windows --
    glw> which just feels kind of unwieldy...

    glw> Thanks for any help or words of solace...

    glw> //glw

    glw> ** No cross posts or HTML encoding!  ** (Related lists -
    glw> http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce