This may be the link you were thinking of:

with the Corba Workflow Specification available as a .PDF.

Yes. The Task and Session spec there is also very relevant.
The Workflow Spec is based directly on the work done by the
Workflow Management Coalition mentioned by Albert Boulanger.

I haven't checked the original (1993) from the coalition
but the Corba document is more modern (1.20, April 2000)
with UML diagrams as well as IDL and diagrams similar to
those on Albert Boulanger's web page.

However I am also referring to the "Corba Electronic
Commerce Domain Specifications" 1.0 which I don't think
is listed among omg formal published documents yet.

This extends to concepts such as "Community", "Membership",
"Collaboration" and "Voting" which I think are highly relevant to
PTK. Plus detailed elaboration of state machine triggers
and transitions etc and more specifically ecommerce
related stuff on negotiations and contractual obligations.

The related "Negotiation Facility" is listed at:

and also worth a look.

But the one I particularly recommend isn't even listed on their home page:

Had a good look now, but I'm afraid I've lost the URL for it.
Can email a copy (1MB).

I was also referring to the "OSM Digital Product Architecture",
20 November 2000, which has the XML state machines spec.

Strongly recommend close study of all of these.
(A lot has happened since 1993 ;-)