Dieter Maurer wrote:
exUserFolder has built in caching (positive and negative caches),

Dunno what that means, but SUF supports caching via standard RAMCacheManagers or ZSQL method caching.

directly integrates with the MembershipTool

What does that entail? SUF should quite happilly replace the userfolder in a CMF site...

and support
unlimited additional properties on user objects...

Well, SUF does, although I don't know if I ever released that version due to broken, it's available to whoever asks for it though...

Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **