I am not sure I have much to add. I have been concerned about your product architecture and unusual login procedure, but that is really non of my business. Some of what you say below is inconsistent:

> One problem that concerns next query is that it took only one table
> for user details whereas i had one more table for district.
> userdetail table is linked using this district code.

From this, and what you said previously, I presume you have login working but for only the half of the users in one of the two User tables. I already suggested alternative ways of handling this.

If your folders are going to be Districts consider giving users who need to fill out forms in one District a Local Role in that District, and users who need access to many districts a Local Role in the Districts parent folder.

This correspondence is too long for anyone else to follow. Next time, may I suggest come back to the list with a new question in a new thread.

Cliff

prabuddha ray wrote:
HI Cliff,
          I was hoping another reply eagerly. hope you dint give up on me.

I've got some clarifications given below.