On 11 Aug 2005, at 15:01, michael nt milne wrote:

Hi
I've already made it clear in this thread exactly what I want to do!
It doesn't to be a relational db to be able to easily add fields.The
database browser tools in the ZMI are ok but basic.

No you haven't. First of all, the application you point to at the beginning of the thread is a tool for managing a relational database, but your wording sounds like you assume it is a tool for managing the ZODB. That tool has exactly zilch to do with the ZODB, apart from the fact that it runs on Zope.

The ZODB is not a relational database. You don't "add fields". You add objects and manipulate them. The ZMI and code you write are all you need.

jens