bruno modulix wrote:
> You'll find it on the cps-users list. I'm not a CPS expert[1] - and not
> even a Zope expert - but from what I saw, it seemed to imply more than
> only TALES expressions...
> [1] given the change pace and resulting lack of  documentation, I guess
> only you Nuxeo guys have a good understanding of the whole product...

CPS is an open process so contributions such as documentation, patches,
codes, ideas etc... is always warmly welcome.

>>Then, you might have a design flaw...
> Probably. Certainly. But we'll have to live with it for at least this
> and next iteration - our customer needs a working solution for
> yesterday, and we have pretty good reasons to do whatever we can to
> deliver yesterday.

I understand.

>>You didn' reply to my question at the first place : are you controling
>>the LDAP (rw) ?
> Actually, no, r only. As I answered to Jens, it's part of a bigger
> system, and we have very few freedom here. This will probably change in
> the future, but we must first deal with the existing situation.
>>Are the schemas describing your users differents in between the CPS
>>instances ?
> Yes.

Argh..., it really would have been a job for CPSUserFolder...

- --
Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo R&D (Paris, France)
CPS Platform : http://www.cps-project.org
Zope3 / ECM   : http://www.z3lab.org
mail: anguenot at nuxeo.com; tel: +33 (0) 6 72 57 57 66
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)