Julien Anguenot wrote:
> bruno modulix wrote:
>>>You'll find it on the cps-users list. I'm not a CPS expert[1] - and not
>>>even a Zope expert - but from what I saw, it seemed to imply more than
>>>only TALES expressions...
>>>[1] given the change pace and resulting lack of  documentation, I guess
>>>only you Nuxeo guys have a good understanding of the whole product...
> CPS is an open process so contributions such as documentation, patches,
> codes, ideas etc... is always warmly welcome.

I don't doubt it, but you'll agree that to document something, one has
first to know how it works !-)

Don't take me wrong, I'm not complaining about the lack of documentation
- I know what is takes to document a project, and the fast changes
surely don't help here. It's just a fact that CPS documentation is
sparse and usually somewhat out-of-date, so it's "use the code, Luke".

Actually, my very modest contributions are restricted to a couple of
tickets and work-around in Trac. More may come if and when I'll find
time for it.

>>>Probably. Certainly. But we'll have to live with it for at least this
>>>and next iteration - our customer needs a working solution for
>>>yesterday, and we have pretty good reasons to do whatever we can to
>>>deliver yesterday.
> I understand.
>>>Actually, no, r only.
> Argh..., it really would have been a job for CPSUserFolder...

Yes, I know. And I would be sorry to conclude that I misunderstood what
it took to make it work and gave up when I was almost done :-/

But I still have to find a way to handle the current situation... As I
said at first, my guesses are either hacking the _isTop() method of
LDAPUserGroupsFolder or finding some good hints/doc on using traversal
hooks. If you can be of any help here, please be sure you'll gain "ma
reconnaissance éternelle"...

Bruno Desthuilliers