Greg Fischer wrote:
Oh, that's cool! The naming "RPC" threw me off. I knew that was there, but I guess my assumptions (I know , bad) were that it communicated over a different protocol, not using port 80. But, I suppose, tcp over port 80, spewing out xml is good. Probably just what I need. I'll look into that and get a better understanding. Thanks Chris.

Hi,

you can also study Epoz (=>EpozPostTidy-call), which calls a server-side Tidy-function via vcXMLRPC from the JavaScript-Wyswyig-Editor-Area. Epoz uses a fixed version of vcXMLRPC (it was damn hard to debug this issue, believe me), the original vcXMLRPC has a bug regarding long requests which shows only up in Moz/Firefox.

Cheers, Maik