On Friday 02 December 2005 10:45, Chris Withers wrote:
> Gaute Amundsen wrote:
> > As far as I can see that must mean that either something is going wrong
> > in exUserFolder, or much more likely, that we are feeding it something
> > bogus, or have previously modified it in some non-obvious way.
> > My problem is that I have little idea what it is supposed to look like at
> > different stages.
> You could always use SimpleUserFolder and CookieCrumbler ;-)

Good idea.
Will give it a try.
Even if only to try to isolate the problem.

  Gaute Amundsen               "Technology today is the campfire
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]               around which we tell our stories.
                                          There's this attraction to light
                                          and to this kind of power, which is
                                           both warm and destructive."

                                               Laurie Anderson