Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 11:38:34AM +0000, Jonathan Cleaver wrote:
I am using the following module to pack my data.fs programmatically before a backup is made. This was largely taken out of the Zopelabs cookbook - thanks!

I do it though the webinterface with a wget from the crontab:

@daily cd /some_path/zeo_server/var && \
       cp Data.fs Data.fs.pre_pack_backup && \
       /usr/local/bin/wget \
       --http-user=special_user \
       --http-passwd='some_password' \
--spider &&\ cp Data.fs Data.fs.post_pack_backup

Oh, ouch ouch bad fragile pain failure suffering...

URL whacking is evil and must be punished...