Roman Klesel schrieb:
> Hello,
> in a product I try to make a file object persistent with the _setObject()
> method.
> However I get the error:
> Error Value: 'File' object has no attribute 'manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd'

I managed to fix this by crating my own _File class and subclassing from
(SipleItem,File) however now the objects I
persited show up as Type=SipmleItem and not File. Consequently they don't have
the nice ZMI Interface of File objects :-(

I'm really struggeling to get this working. Anyone wants to let me know how you
create File objects from a product?

Greetings Roman