Hello Bruno,

bruno desthuilliers schrieb:
 > What's wrong with:
>
> container.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addFile(id, file='',
> title='', precondition='', content_type='', REQUEST=None)

Well, in a fs product I don't have container nor self.manage_addProduct or
something (AFAIK).

Therefore I use the ._setObject() method.

Works fine with folderish objects (when i subclass from ObjectManager or Folder
or ...) however this fails when I
subclass from zope.app.file.File.

Maybe zope.app.file.File is not the right class to subclass from. I greped
through ?/lib/python many times and didn't
find anything else.

I would also be happy to do container.manage_addProduct[ ... what do I have to
import to have this available?

Thanks for your continuous effort to help me.

Roman