If you want your own 'dedicated' server it would probably be cheaper to get your own machine, load & configure zope to your specifications and then use a standard co-location ISP. This will be easier/cheaper to set-up/operate than trying to find a zope ISP who will rent you a dedicated box.

Jonathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Gaibel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:28 PM
Subject: [Zope] Zope Managed Server

Hello Folks,

I'm interested in finding a company that will do monthly managed zope
hosting. We're looking for a dedicated machine. I know that Zope Corp does
this and it is quite expensive. I wonder if anyone has had any experiences
with such a service.

Any advice is highly appreciated, and I apologize if this list is an
inappropriate venue to pose such a question.

Thanks!

Dan