Martin Koekenberg schrieb:
Hello,
Is it possible to use a DTML-In to display all DTML Documents in a folder exept the one's with a centain value in a property ? Example. DTML Document one with property a=bc
DTML Document two with property a=de
DTML Document three with property a=bc
Now I want to use DTML-IN to display all the dtml documents except the ones with property a=de. I also use the size and batchsize property to create links to the next 10 documents..... If I use an if statement the next 10 can be 9 ore less 9 items because there could be one ore more documents with a=de.

Just drop this DTML... or at least get help from python:

return [doc for doc in context.objectValues('DTML Document') if doc.getProperty('a')!='de']

(python script or the like would be your friend - also
it makes it possible to replace the quite costy objectValues()
call with ZCatalog query w/o changing your presentation code)

Regards
Tino