Hi guys,
HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!
Do I get at the last_insert_id() function, this is driving me absolutely crazy!!
Zope docs say use "select last_insert_id()" but it doesn't work, gives me an error about bad SQL syntax around "LIMIT 1000".  I tried googling it, I tried searching through other docs.   And it just won't do it!

I would like to make a separate ZSQL Method that will return to me the last insert id.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.