Alric Aneron wrote:
Hi guys,
HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!
Do I get at the last_insert_id() function, this is driving me absolutely crazy!! Zope docs say use "select last_insert_id()" but it doesn't work, gives me an error about bad SQL syntax around "LIMIT 1000". I tried googling it, I tried searching through other docs. And it just won't do it!

I would like to make a separate ZSQL Method that will return to me the last insert id.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.
try to switch off LIMIT 1000 (in the properties of ZSQLAdapter)

robert
begin:vcard
fn:robert  rottermann
n:rottermann;robert