>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Jonathan> This usage scenario can easily be implemented using ZCatalog (as
Jonathan> Chris mentioned) - check the ZopeBook for info.
Thanks, that sounds good.
Without meaning to whine, I hope it's easier to use than it is to actually
find and download ZCatalog :-)
I've just spent 20 minutes trying to do this, without success. So if
someone has a URL for a ZCatalog download, I'd be happy to receive it.
Here are the things I tried:
- Google(zope ZCatalog). This got me to
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial which has an
overview (that sounds good), but does not tell me where to download.
- I read one-by-one through each of 15 really poorly formatted pages
summarizing 300 Zope products. These were claimed to be sorted
alphabetically, but they certainly are not. Clicking on the title column
did rearrange them, but not into sorted or reverse-sorted order.
- I used the search box on the www.zope.org site and the results were
- I looked in the source tarball of recent Zope 2 & 3 releases.
- Add "download" to the above google, followed a few links, gave up :-)
Anyway, thanks again.
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -