--On 24. Mai 2006 18:06:07 +0200 Jeremiah Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I cannot seem to access the zope management interface on one of our
machines after we moved it to another ISP. All the software is the same,
the machine is the same, the only things changed are;

1. /etc/hosts
2. hostname
3. IP address

Is there some security or other mechanism in zope that prevents zope
from starting?

You should access your machine and check your logs for errors.