--On 24. Mai 2006 18:44:08 +0200 Jeremiah Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems to imply that there is a problem with a zope-mysql module which
is getting an operational error. But I did not think that mysql was used
for authentication. Are there other errors I should be looking out for?
Because there are other errors in the logs.

Well...you should know..it's your server...it's your app :-)
Perhaps the DB uses IP-based authentication and so possibly some configuration on the MySQL has to be accomplished...consult your MySQL DA.

ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG - Charlottenstr. 37/1 - 72070 T├╝bingen - Germany