Roberto Edwins wrote:

Could somebody tell me how to close/open a database connection through python instructions?

Thanks in advance...

Just do a google on your database + python. Of course, it would be better if you found your database + zope - because (at least zope2) has a nice array of database adapters as products for Zope that are ready to go (Postgres, mySql, and Interbase come to mind as examples)

Good luck,

David H

ps: in the future try to be more specific, eg: what db are you using, whats your platform ... and since this is a Zope list we kinda assume you want a zope db adapter - not just a python one.