Allen Huang wrote:

Will... I just found out that I'm suppose to migrate to ZPT. But, I start with DTML to begin with and I've be doing it for the past two years, so it's kind hard for me to move on to xml and ZPT right off the bat. But the tag:attribute structure still confuses me.

I started using zope right about when TAL/ZPT was fully rolled out (2.4.x or so) me the dtml structure is confusing as heck to look's all relative... :-)
Go for it, make the switch, eventually you'll be really glad you did.
Not the least because almost nobody is going to help you with dtml any more...!
TAL is not easy reading for me either but it sure beats the alternatives.
I am easily disappointed by other web dev platforms that despite all kinds of other sophistication (ruby-rails, alfresco etc.) still keep using or creating yet one more HTML-munging template "language."
I mean, how 20th century is that?

John S.

- Eco-Living -
Whole Systems Design Services