No, I was using the default http port, *:8080/manage. Obviously I didn't
understand what the WebDav client does. I thought it magically rendered
the source as source no matter how I connect to it.
No wonder it didn't work. I will try the WebDAV port out tonight. I
assume that it will work now.
From: Andreas Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 3:57 PM
To: Mark, Jonathan (Integic); firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Peculiar Zope WebDav Behavior
--On 15. Januar 2007 15:56:22 -0500 "Mark, Jonathan (Integic)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I open up a Zope 2.10.1 ZPT or DTML page in a webdav client, using
> Notepad or the Amaya web editor. Unfortunately, the DTML tags and ZPT
> attibutes get replaced with the substituted values...
Are you really using the dedicated WeDAV port of Zope and *not* the
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -